INTERNATIONAL PINOT NOIR CELEBRATION
July 24, 2021
We’re going virtual!
After much consideration, the IPNC board of directors has decided to embrace a digital approach by hosting a Virtual IPNC in the summer of 2021. We encourage you to save the date for Saturday, July 24, 2021, to join us for our 35th annual, fully Virtual IPNC – featuring some of the top winemakers and wine luminaries in the world!
In total, we are only able to offer a total of 100 Virtual IPNC packages. Each package includes:
– Eighteen (18) bottles of hand-selected premium Pinot Noir wines shipped to your home.
– A live Grand Seminar with a star-studded panel of wine legends and luminaries.
– Two (2) University of Pinot classes of your choice featuring some of the top minds in the world of wine.
– Cooking demos and recipes from award-winning Pacific Northwest chefs.
– Plus, other fun surprises!
A $1200 value for $995!
We encourage you to gather safely with your “social pod” this July to experience IPNC in the comfort of your own home – safe and secure while sipping some of the finest examples of Pinot Noir in the world! All-inclusive packages are priced at $995.00 and are already moving quickly.